Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Distraction fueled filler Concept Art

I haven't updated this blog mainly since I have had some distractions in my life.  The more responsible reason would be school.  I'm going to be having finals soon and likewise my classes are starting to spam work out more rapidly, leaving me with less mapping time.  In the more irresponsible light, I got indie game Beat Hazard and it sucked up a huge chunk of free time from me because of how fun it is.  I highly recommend picking it up.  The Passing was also released (which I loved in both a player's standpoint and studying it's level design).  I'll probably put up a post about The Passing later on.

As for the campaign/map itself, even though I haven't been able to work on it fully, I still drew concepts for it to help brainstorm some ideas.  Here's some of those sketches:

Click for Huge-O version:


No comments:

Post a Comment